Paying at food costs - we had 2 varieties of cards. One you prepaid to have a balance on the card- then each vendor swiped what you owed. You got a cash return if you didn't spend it all. In 2nd version, each person is issued a card on the way in. Each vendor swipes to accumulate a total that you pay on the way out. Either one meant that the vendors concentrated on food, not making change, and the food service was much more efficient.
Getting on/off subways - if you've ever tried to beat your way onto a NYC train at rush hour, you will appreciate the way that the Thai trains are organized.
Passengers exiting the train come straight out, while those waiting to enter queue up behind the sideways arrows. Works really well.
Fast escalators - I like them even after my fall
Electronics - Loren and I were in a department store and saw the coolest live demo. You wouldn't think that a window washer would be exciting, but you haven't see the Hobot - i want it!
Fast escalators - I like them even after my fall
Electronics - Loren and I were in a department store and saw the coolest live demo. You wouldn't think that a window washer would be exciting, but you haven't see the Hobot - i want it!
No comments:
Post a Comment